New enhancements will allow proctors to more easily manage and monitor sessions.
As many of you know, we have been successfully administering ISEE At-Home since 2020. Many families have taken advantage of ERB-proctored at-home testing, and many of our member schools have been administering ISEE At-Home in both open and closed testing sessions.
Based on feedback from both ERB and school proctors, we are pleased to announce a variety of enhancements to the ISEE At-Home testing platform launched on April 4, 2022. These updates allow proctors to:
- Communicate with students at certain stages of the check-in process
- Better locate information on the student’s current test experience
- Toggle between students who are waiting to be approved for testing and those who are currently testing
- Easily use group chat functions
- Easily pause individual test sessions
New Proctor User Role
As a result of these updates, ERB has added a new user role for ISEE Online—the “Proctor” user role. This Proctor role has limited access to the ISEE Admission Registration System (ARS). In ARS, Proctors can:
- View test rosters.
In the ISEE Online At-Home test delivery platform, Proctors can:
- Create and manage test sessions
- Submit test irregularity reports
- Monitor online test sessions
With the introduction of this new role, there are now four user roles directly related to ISEE:
- ADM Testing Center Supervisor
- ADM Testing Center Administrator
- Proctor (New!)
- Score Reviewer
Helpful documents and resources.
A PDF outlining the recent enhancements for proctors in the ISEE At-Home testing platform.