Log in to your online parent account to request new accommodations and manage existing accommodations.
Students who are eligible for accommodations must:
- Have a disability that necessitates accommodation(s).
- Have complete and specific documentation that establishes a current need for the requested accommodation(s).
- Due to a disability, receive and utilize the requested accommodation(s) on a regular basis for testing in his or her current school.
To request ISEE accommodations, you must create a parent account online. From your parent account, you will submit an accommodations request for your student(s). Once your online accommodations request is processed, you will automatically receive the ISEE Accommodations Form via email. The form is sent to the email address associated with your parent account online. The ISEE Accommodations Form will include a Current School Statement section for your student's current school to complete, sign, and date. The form will also include detailed requirements regarding the supporting documentation as well as submission procedures.
Supporting documentation may include one of the following:
- A school accommodation plan from the current calendar year (based on testing within the last three years).
- A complete psycho-educational evaluation dated within the last three years.
- An IEP or 504 Plan from the current calendar year.
- A letter from a medical doctor if the accommodations are due to a medically-treated issue such as blindness, paralysis, ADD/ADHD (treated with prescriptions), or other physical disability.
Do not register for a test date before receiving an accommodations decision. The formal review/approval process can take up to three weeks once a complete file is received. Please be sure to request accommodations far enough in advance of the ISEE test site/date you are planning on registering for once your student's accommodation(s) are approved.
Once you receive an email with your student's accommodation(s) decision, you may register online. If your accommodation(s) were approved, be sure to register for a test date and site that offers the approved accommodation(s). You may choose to remove any approved accommodation(s) in order to register for a test date and site that does not offer all of your student's accommodation(s).
*Please note that ISEE will review for any documented and supported accommodations offered to your student at his or her current school, but approved accommodations do not guarantee an available test site location. ISEE test site locations offer only specific accommodations and most do not offer all accommodations. If the approved accommodation(s) for your student are not offered at any available test site locations, you will need to arrange for an individual ISEE administration with the admission office of one of the ISEE test site schools to which your student is applying