Pathways to Vocabulary
Word Voyage Grades 4-12
Students with increased academic vocabularies achieve greater reading comprehension, more enjoyment of reading, superior writing, and higher standardized test scores. ERB's Pathways to Vocabulary with Word Voyage helps to achieve these key benefits while also teaching students better work habits and saving teachers’ time! It is a perfect online alternative to standard vocabulary workbooks at a comparable price.
For ERB member schools navigating remote learning, Word Voyage (including all features) can be utilized for free until June 30, 2020. Schedule a webinar for an introduction to the program, or click below to take advantage of this offer through the end of the school year.
"We just completed our ERB testing for the year! My 6th Grade vocabulary scores are off the charts! Thank you to you and the Word Voyage Team for all that you do to contribute to our success!"
Robin J. Lage, 6th Grade Language Arts Teacher
The Canterbury Episcopal School
I have used Word Voyage for the past five years because the program explores words more deeply and thoroughly than any other vocabulary text or program I've seen. The customer service is unparalleled; you can expect almost immediate assistance! The company continually improves its offerings. My students are enjoying the new games!
Lisa Robbins, Middle School English teacher
Dana Hall School
Word Voyage is the most comprehensive, customizable vocabulary program ever, and it's geared to respond to the most up to date brain research on how students learn. They have added a grammar component which the teacher can further customize to match their own grammar curriculum, giving students the active practice they need to master grammar, punctuation and syntax rules. Support and training are embedded in the program, so any teacher can get immediate help if they forget how to set anything up - but the logic is easy to use, even for us digital dummies. Kids love the games they can play with and against each other. Teachers love the quality control and knowledge that their students are truly learning and retaining vocabulary as well as practicing usage. It's a win-win!
The Mead School
Features And Benefits
• Vocabulary Development Powered by Your Curriculum: Students master words sourced
from their curriculum, with hundreds of vocabulary lists from classic and popular titles available.
Furthermore, Word Voyage offers a service to create new lists from any content you choose!
• Word Roots and Root Families: Introduces the word roots and relationships that are the key
to unlocking meaning and expanding each student’s vocabulary.
• Word Mastery Through Writing: Students learn to use words properly by writing original
sentences and receiving formative feedback from their teachers.
• Grammar Skills: Through practice and feedback, students master a wide range of core skills.
• Differentiated Learning: Teachers easily assign tailored lessons based on each student’s
abilities identified through ERB's CTP, WPP or WrAP assessment scores.
• Develops Time Management Skills: Students learn self-discipline through regular interaction
with Word Voyage.
• Requires Less Teacher Time: Organizes individualized assignments, automatically scores
vocabulary lessons and delivers student writing for feedback.
• Information Management: Delivers student work and results to teachers to support
differentiation decisions and constructive feedback.
• Accessible 24/7: Web-based; works on all computers, iPads & most other tablets with an
Ordering and Pricing
2019 - 2020 Pricing for Schools
|Word Voyage Products||Pricing Per Student|
|Standard Word Lists||$12.00|
2019 - 2020 Pricing for Parents
|2017-2018 Word Voyage||Price Per Student|
|Word Voyage for Home Use||$65.00 per student ($20.00 per sibling)|