Accommodations (Entrance to Grades 2 - 12)
ERB will make every effort to arrange accommodations for students who are unable to take the ISEE under standard conditions because of a documented learning difference or a physical challenge. Accommodations are not flagged on the ISEE score report..
To register for ISEE Accommodations online at an ISEE test site school or ISEE Testing Office, please click here. After you process the online accommodations registration, the ISEE Accommodations Form will automatically be emailed to you for the current school to complete. We also require a copy of the current supporting documentation which is detailed on the accommodations form. This required paperwork should be submitted as soon as possible after processing the online accommodations registration or at least within four weeks from the date of your accommodations request. The review process will take approximately three weeks.. Please fax to (212) 370-4095 OR email to email@example.com OR upload to your student's ISEE online registration.
To request ISEE Accommodations at a Prometric Testing Center, please click here.
Eligibility for ISEE Accommodations:
A student with a documented disability may be eligible for accommodations such as extended time (50% extra time) on the ISEE. The student must:
- have a disability that necessitates testing accommodations.
- have complete and specific documentation that establishes a current need for the requested accommodations.
- currently receive and utilize the requested accommodations, due to the disability, on a regular basis for school-based testing in the student’s present school environment.
Types of Supporting Documentation That May Be Submitted for ISEE Accommodations:
- Formal Testing - a complete psycho-educational evaluation dated within the last three years
- An Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan from the current calendar year
- A School Accommodation Plan from the current calendar year
- Physician Letter - a letter from a medical doctor is required if the accommodations are due to a medically-treated issue (such as a vision impairment, deafness, paralysis, ADD, ADHD [treated with prescriptions], etc.) or a physical disability.
To register for ISEE Accommodations online, please click here.
Questions and additional information:
For questions regarding testing with accommodations - email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding supporting documentation requirements - email email@example.com